- Contact Us
A.C.T. Solar Suite 136 / 2 Endeavour House Captain Cook Crescent Manuka A.C.T. 2603 Phone: 1300133848 Email: email@example.com
- Solar Panels Installation Canberra – Experience Counts
- 3 Reasons To Install Solar Panels In Canberra
- Canberra Solar Panels News – March 2014
- C.S.I.R.O. – Commercial Solar Can Support A.C.T. Grid During High Demand Periods
- Energy Efficient Homes In Canberra – Solar Power An Integral Component
- Australian Made Photo Voltaic Panels
- Solar Inverter Reviews: SMA
- New Federal Government – Impact On Solar Industry?
- Inside The Solar Panel – Qantum Effect And Photo Voltaics
- Future Direction Of Solar Power In The A.C.T. and Canberra
- A.C.T. Solar:
Living in Canberra? Talk with your LOCAL Solar Power Installation Company We work hard to provide very prompt, courteous and above all, skilled levels of customer service to our clients. If you are confused about how solar panel installation can cut your power bills talk to us today. We can explain in clear, easy to understand language, what the current A.C.T. feed in tariff is and how to optimise and get the maximum benefit from your solar panels.
Premium Quality Inverters
We supply only the best brands of solar panels, cabling, inverters and racking systems.
- Warning -Electrical Components:
Installing cheap electrical parts will decrease the solar system cost but it may considerably decrease the efficiency of the system, its life and safety. This is why we only install high quality components. An example of this is that we only use 1000v lockable isolators and not the conventional circuit breakers.
Extensive Choice Of Panel Brands
We carefully tailor the type and brand of solar panels to your situation, budget and installation parameters. We carry only reputable, tried and tested brands like Sharp, German Solar, LDK, Trina and many more. As discussed, our philosophy is that we will only carry and install solar panels with solid, long standing back-up and support. Call us today for a totally free appraisal of solar power for your home.
Category Archives: A.C.T. and Canberra Solar Panels Incentives
Renewable Energy Target Under Review – Impact On Solar? The Federal Government is currently reviewing the Renewable Energy Target (RET). This target aims to provide 20 percent of electricity supply sourced via renewable energy sources that include solar and wind … Continue reading